There are advantages to adding a Google Form as an 'Assignment' in Google Classroom instead of just sharing it or adding it as an announcement. Watch the video or scroll down for more details.
- It will automatically show which students have 'DONE' and 'NOT DONE' the form
- It allows you to make sure everyone completes the form efficiently
- Create the form in Google Drive as a normal form
- In Google Classroom, add an assignment the normal way then browse to drive and locate the form to add
- Note 'Google Forms' and other items from drive will always be located in drive, so always use the Google Drive symbol not the 'paper clip' symbol to access them
Remember there are a lot of tutorials online for Google Forms and Google Classroom Assignments etc...
Google Classrooms Assignments: